Human Resources coordinates all personnel-related functions of the Village government, including: recruitment, employee relations, employee benefits, labor relations and risk management.
- Recruitment – working with Village departments with recruitment efforts to fill vacant positions. This includes advertising, screening applications/resumes, preparing interview questions, conducting background checks, and employee orientation.
- Employee Relations – working with Village departments on disciplinary actions to ensure proper procedures and consistency with the process.
- Employee Benefits – coordinating benefits such as retirements plans, health, dental and vision insurance, leave programs and holidays.
- Labor Relations – working with union representatives and management to assist employees and management with conflict resolution.
- Risk Management - handling all workers' compensation claims and compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Bal Harbour Village is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the concept of equal opportunity in our hiring, employment and personnel practices and policies. All personnel activities are conducted without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Bal Harbour Village only accepts applications for positions currently advertised and does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please submit the required employment application, resume and cover letter to: email@example.com unless otherwise specified. Applications must be received by the indicated deadline date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Bal Harbour Village is a Drug Free Workplace Employer. Veterans’ preference will be awarded under applicable Florida Law. All applications/resumes are subject to Florida Public Records Laws.
In accordance with the provisions of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), persons requiring special accommodations to participate in the employment process should contact 305.993.7312.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Bal Harbour Village.