Freebee Transportation - EXPANDED HOURS, EFFECTIVE JULY 1ST!
Freebee service in Bal Harbour provides a transit option for residents and visitors by taking them door-to-door anywhere within the service area, including the following major points of interest:
- Bill Bird Marina
- Haulover Skateboard Park & Picnic Area
- The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour
- Beach Haus Bal Harbour
- Sea View Hotel
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- Bal Harbour Shops
- Beach Access at 96th Street
- Publix (Surfside)
- Kane Concourse Shops (Bay Harbor Islands)
Hours of operation (NEW starting July 1st):
Monday thru Thursday, 10 am – 3 pm, 4 – 9 pm
Friday & Saturday, 10 am – 3 pm, 4 – 10 pm
Sunday, 10 am – 3 pm, 4 – 7 pm
Days of operation:
7 days a week
Please direct all complaints or compliments to [email protected].View Map & Details
How do I request a ride?
Free rides can be requested daily from 8 am to 7 pm with the Ride Freebee mobile app. Once the app is downloaded, open the app and follow these simple steps:
- Request a Ride: Tap the “Request a Ride” button on the home screen of the Ride Freebee app.
- Set Your Pick-Up Location: Drop your pin exactly where you would like to be picked up.
- If you are prompted to “Select your Destination Service Area”, select “Bal Harbour Village” to ensure that you have access to the entire service area described above.
- Browse Local Destinations: Search your destination by category and find the perfect spot with an awesome Freebee deal! (You can also enter an address, as long as it is within the service area.)
- Select Your Destination: Lock in your selection and let us know where you’d like to go! Then simply wait for your friendly driver to arrive.
- Enjoy the Ride: Snap some photos of your experience and share them to the app.
- Redeem Your Freebee Deal: Once you’ve reached your destination, if you selected a destination with a Freebee deal, present your app deal to the manager on duty. “Mark Offer as Used” to redeem!
For users without smartphones or needing ADA accommodations please use our dispatch center at tel:855.918.3733.Apple Google
Are pets allowed in the vehicles?
Yes, Freebee is pet friendly.
Are children allowed in the vehicles?
Yes, children are allowed in the vehicles, as long as they are accompanied by an adult. This goes for anyone under the age of 18.
Will there be car seats available in the vehicles?
Freebee provides booster seats as appropriate for children who exceed the size requirements to travel in a car seat. Smaller children and infants are required to be secured in a federally- approved car seat provided by their parent or guardian.
Can I bring groceries into the vehicle?
Is there a bike rack on the vehicle?
Unfortunately, we do not have a bike rack. Leave the bike at home, and use our convenient service to get where you need to go.
How long will it take for the car to arrive?
We recommend booking your ride at least 20 minutes in advance.
Can I request a ride to a destination that is not on the above list of "Points of Interest"?
You can request a ride to any destination within the service area boundaries, however, your driver will direct you to the nearest safe location to enter/exit the vehicle, and will not stop in the middle of traffic.
Are tips expected or required?
Freebee drivers are not allowed to solicit or ask for any sort of tip. For exceptional service, drivers can accept gratuity if offered.