The Village of Bal Harbour’s Boards and Committees is a volunteer effort by our citizens, who advise the Village Commission on all manner of Village concerns. Contact the Office of the Village Clerk for information on chair vacancies. The current list of Boards and Committees are listed below.
Architectural Review Board
The Architectural Review Board meets the first Thursday of every month.
For more information please contact the Building Department at 305.865.7525 or the Village Clerk at 305.866.4633 or email [email protected].
- Reinaldo Borges, Architect- Chairman
- Elizabeth Camargo, Architect
- Jose L. Gomez, Architect
- David Koplowitz, Resident Expert
- Nathan VanDeman, Landscape Architect
Resort Tax Committee
The Resort Tax Committee meets the fourth Friday of every month, at 11:00 a.m., in the Conference Room at Village Hall, unless otherwise noted.
For more information please contact the Village Clerk at 305.866.4633 or email [email protected]
- Jeff Lehman, Chair
- Jessi Lekach Antebi
- Arianna Calcaterra
- Priscilla Khanna
- Zushie Litkowski
- Steve Scott
- Peter Willis
Budget Advisory Committee
The Budget Committee meets during the budget development process, and meetings are scheduled on an as needed basis between April and August each year.
For more information please contact the Village Clerk at 305.866.4633 ext. 318 or email [email protected].
- Neca Logan, Chair
- Andrew Shechtel, Vice Chair
- Raj Singh
- Raymond Slate
Police Officer's Retirement Board
Administers the Police Officer’s Retirement Fund of Bal Harbour Village
- Ronald Smith – Trustee From Police Department
- Hector Gonzalez – Trustee From Police Department
- Mitchell Liberman – Council Appointed Member
- Joel Mesznik- Council Appointed Member
- Daniel Gold – Selected by Pension Board Members