Utility Improvements

Report Public Damage, Safety Hazards, or Power Outages

The Village of Bal Harbour offers various convenient ways to report any concerns, such as damage, hazards, or outages in public areas (sidewalks, streets, parks, etc.).  Comments and concerns can be submitted using the form below. Reports can also be made by calling our hotline, 305.993.7391 and leaving a message with the details of your concern. Please remember to include location of the issue, and provide your contact info so you can be contacted in case of any questions. Please allow 48 hours for someone to follow up with your request.

In case of emergency after hours or on the weekend, please call 305.993.7360.